Short–term postdoctoral mobility
The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme and its partners offer postdoctoral mobility grant to researchers in social sciences and humanities for periods from 1 to 3 months.
The programme breaks down into two sections
1. The INCOMING programme
This programme targets researchers affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute based aboard wishing to undertake a research stay in France.
2. The OUTGOING programme
This program targets researchers residing and affiliated with a french institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute who would like to benefit from a research stay in another country.
Please refer to the different calls to find out what arrangements apply to the competition you have chosen (geographical area, length of the fellowship) and the application procedure.
The first 2021 campaign is open from October 01st to December 15th, 2020 :
- Africa | FMSH-IFAS-Recherche : France > Southern Africa (outgoing) call in French
- Africa | FMSH-IFRA: East Africa > France (incoming)
- Africa | FMSH-IFRA: France > East Africa (outgoing) call in French
- Europe | FMSH-IFR : Romania > France (incoming)
- Middle-East | FMSH-ACSS: Arab countries > France (incoming) call open from 07 September 2020 to 07 December 2020
- Middle-Eas | FMSH-CEDEJ : France > Egypte (outgoing) call in French
- Middle-East | FMSH-CRFJ : France > Israël et Jérusalem (outgoing) call in French
For the 2020 edition, the Atlas programme is co funded by :
- Arab Council for the Social Sciences (ACSS) – Lebanon
- French Center for Archaeology and Social Sciences in the Arabian Peninsula (CEFAS) – Kuwait
- French Center for Ethiopian Studies (CFEE) - Ethiopia
- French Embassy in Kiev - Ukraine
- French Institute for Central Asian Studies (IFEAC) – Kyrgyzstan
- French Institute for Demographic Studies (INED) - France
- French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA Nairobi) – Kenya
- French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA Nigeria) - Nigeria
- French Institute of Romania (IFR) – Romania
- French Institute of South Africa (IFAS) – South Africa
- French Institute of the Near East (IFPO) - Lebanon
- French Ministry for Higher Education and Research (MENSER)
- French-Russian Studies Centre in Moscow (CEFR) – Russia
- Luigi Einaudi Foundation (FLE) - Italy
- Mediterranean Universities Union (UNIMED)
- Mexican and Central American Studies Center (CEMCA) - Mexico