Juan Shen is Doctor in Sciences of Information and Communication, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas. She is Researcher at Centre of Civilization, Peking University. She is also Author and responsible for communication and organization of production for scientific and heritage documentaries with audiovisual productions for televisions, principally Monalisa production and ARTE. She publishes her books at Floresoleil Communication Editor.
Title of the project for which you were invited:
Health without borders
traditional medicine and martial arts between China and Africa
Keywords: Intercultural communication; art history and archaeology; cultural and natural heritage; planet and biosystem, global problems in the point view of civilization; science multimedia, publication and documentary
- Qin empire, unification of China, Editions FloreSoleil, p184, 2012
- Knowing China, Editions FloreSoleil, p182, 2013.
- Glory of the great Tang, in cooperation with the Museum of the history of Shannxi, Editions FloreSoleil / Press Sanqin, p198, 2014.
- Han scenes, engraving paintings on stone, Editions FloreSoleil / Press Sanqin, 2015
- Gold and silver wares, in cooperation with the Museum of the History of Shannxi, Editions FloreSoleil / Press Sanqin, 2017
- Thang-Kga, tibetan paintings, in cooperation with the Museum of Tibetan Art in Regong, Editions FloreSoleil / Press Sanqin, 2017
Planet Sand-China, scientific documentary, 52', Monalisa production and ARTE, 2016