Parviz Mullojanov (Mullojonov), Ph.D, a political scientist, senior adviser of the International Alert office in Tajikistan and former Chairman of the Board of the Tajik branch of the Open Society Institute (Soros Foundation); one of the active country’s civil society activists since the middle of 90’s. Parviz Mullojanov is a former member of the Inter-Tajik Dialogue, a peaceful international civic initiative during the civil war in Tajikistan and former member of the EUCAM (EU and Central Asia Monitoring) research group. He worked for various international agencies and organizations such as Human Rights Watch/Helsinki, UNCHR, UNDP and ADB. Parviz Mullojanov received his Ph.D in Islamic studies at the University of Basel (Switzerland).
Between Central Asia, Russia and Europe: "Soft Power" of Sectarian International Radical Islamist Network
Religious studies (radicalism, violent extremism, ideology and Soft-power of modern fundamentalist movements), Soviet history, post- Soviet space
- Mullojanov, Parviz Conciliation Resources: Accord an international review of peace. "Civil society and peacebuilding." http://www.c-r.org/accord/tajik/accord10/peacebuilding.shtml. 2001, accessed September 12, 2004.
- Parviz Mullojanov: Tajik-Uzbek relations – development dynamics and prospects, 23.03.2015
- THE “RUSSIAN IDEA” VS. THE “AMERICAN DREAM”:“SOFT ARM WRESTLING” IN THE CIS
- Prospects and Challenges of the National Reconciliation Process in Afghanistan: Development Scenarios,
https://app.box.com/s/roof4yme15i3euz7yluw, Afghan_Forum_9,_June_2013.pdf, Parviz Mullojanov
- International intervention in Central Asia: The triumph of geopolitics?, Parviz Mullojanov