PhD (Candidate of Philological Sciences) at Moscow City University, born in 1991.
Thesis in linguistics and narrative studies (2017).
Lecturer at Higher School of Economics (Russia), Department of Literature and Intercultural Communication (since 2014). Lecturer at State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (2012-2014). Grant for research project at CRAL, EHESS (April-May 2016). Initiator of the first Russian open-science project on narrative studies “OpeNarratology”.
Title of the project and research interests
Les pratiques autoréflexives dans la littérature française depuis 1970
Narratology, Semiotics, Western Romance languages, Theory of literature, French literary criticism
- Muraveva, L. Mise en abyme as a representation of trauma (the White Hotel by D.M. Thomas), The New Philological Bulletin (Novyj filologicheskij vestnik), RSUH University Press, Moscow, № 4 (39), 2016. P. 37-45.
- Muraveva, L. Mise en abyme and Text-within-a-text, The New Philological Bulletin (Novyj filologicheskij vestnik), RSUH University Press, Moscow, № 2(37), 2016. P. 42-52.
- Muraveva, L. Intertextual reduplications in The Hours by S. Daldry, in Acts of XLV International Philological Conference, 14-21 mars 2016, Saint-Petersbourg. Pp. 590-591.
- Muraveva, L. Narrative self-reflexivity: ways of presentation in modern literary discourse, in Word, Utterance, Text: Cognitive, Pragmatic and Cultural Aspects, Chelyabinsk University Press, 2016. Pp. 308-312.
- Muraveva, L. Mise en Abyme: Ways of Presentation in Narrative Text // Narratorium. 2016. №1 (9).
- Muraveva, L. La main de Velasquez and Orfeo nell’inferi: Self-Reflexivity in Baroque Art // France and Russia: the XVIIth century. Nizhny Novgorod: Edition Radonezh, 2016. Pp. 189-195.
- Muraveva, L. Reflexive narrative in French literature of the XXth century // Problems of Modernism and Postmodernism. Saint Petersburg: Edition XXI century, 2015. Pp. 23-30.
- Muraveva, L. On musical intrigue in narrative: A. Robbe-Grillet and P. Quignard // Music and speech: theoretical problems. Balashov: Edition Nikolaev, 2015. Pp. 99-107.
- Muraveva, L. Mise en abyme and narrative distance // Vestnik NNGU. Issue: Foreign Languages. № 4(2), Nizhny Novgorod University Press, 2013. Pp. 362-365.
- Muraveva, L. French Nouveau Roman and Pop Art // Vestnik NNGU. Issue: Philology. № 1(2), Nizhny Novgorod University Press, 2012. Pp. 166-169.