Éditions de la MSH
Publishing the human and social sciences: quality and openness
Since 1970, the Éditions de la MSH has been developing an original catalogue in the human and social sciences, which brings together high-level scientific publications.
With more than 1,000 titles, 8 collections, 7 journals, the Editions are the expression of the Foundation's scientific policy.
The Éditions de la MSH follows an ambitious policy which combines editorial quality with the invention of new models of dissemination. It requires to borrow innovatives and complementary ways.
- Download the catalog of the Éditions de la MSH collection (in french)
- Look at the on-line recent publications catalog (in french)
3 flagship collections: «54», «Interventions», «Le (bien) commun »
4 collections in duration: « Ethnologie de la France », « Bibliothèque allemande », « Documents d'archéologie française »
1 exclusively digital collection: “Faber”
The journals constitute a multidisciplinary catalogue. They disseminate the results of the research in human and social sciences to the greatest number. Both available in print and digital versions, the journals follow an innovative editorial policy.
The digital is at the heart of the Edition’s priorities. The technological choices make it possible to guarantee the filing of funds, to reuse the edited contents, but above all to disseminate them to multiple channels via infrastructures or digital platforms. The Editions have also made the choice of "open access" and work to offer the greatest number of medium on the web.
- The paper book available in bookshops;
- The digital book (pdf, e-pub) available on the Comptoir des presses d’universités ;
- The article or the book for free access available on the platforms Revues.org and OpenEdition Books.