[Closed] Incoming postdoctoral fellowships FMSH-CEFR : Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine > France | Call 2016
Deadline for applications : 1 Decembre 2015
The call is closed
The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme (FMSH) and the Centre d’Etudes Franco-Russe (CEFR) offer short-term fellowships of three months in France for young postdoctoral researchers from Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine who have defended their PhD thesis after 2008.
This research stay is designed to enable researchers to carry out work in France: field enquiries, library work and archives.
This call is part of the short-term postdoctoral felloswship program offered by the FMSH and its partners.
Duration of the fellowship: 3 months
Deadline for applications: 1 December 2015
Period of stay: Between February 2016 and December 2016.
Benefits: The programme provides a monthly stipend of 1 500 € for transport and accommodation. The FMSH and CEFR also provide support for visa applications and logistics (accommodation, letters for libraries, etc.).
- Applicants must be involved in research in social and human sciences (anthropology, literature and art studies, history, geography, philosophy, political science, sociology, etc.)
- This programme is open to researchers originating from Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine (nationality is a requirement) and affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public or private research institute based in one of these countries.
- Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate (PhD) after 2008. There is no age limit.
Application procedure :
Applications must be submitted electronically via the online application form before December 1st.
Applications may be completed in French or in English.
How to submit an application
1. Reach the online application form http://calls.msh-paris.fr and enter « Researcher Workspace »;
2. In order to use the online platform, you will be asked to create an account. Type in your current email address. Within a few minutes, the system will send you an email containing your password. You will then be able to access your researcher workspace using your email and password;
3. Create your profile by filling all your personal information and then enter “create a new application” ;
4. Select the call « Appel du Programme de mobilité post-doctorale courte durée incoming ANNEE 2016», then : « FMSH-CEFR : Biélorussie, Modavie, Russie, Ukraine > France » ;
5. Fill all the tabs (professional information, project, stay, degrees, languages, career, break(s));
6. In the « Documents » final tab, you will need to upload into one single PDF document entitled « Aide à la mobilité incoming FMSH-CEFR– YOUR NAME », your candidacy form composed with :
- A Curriculum vitae (2 pages max)
- The copy of PhD diploma
- Two letters of recommendation (one from the host laboratory)
- A presentation with a maximum length of 10 000 characters (spaces and references included) consisting of:
- Objective and specific aim of the research project;
- Detailed program of the research stay (places and institutions to be visited, contacts).
7. You can save your application and complete it later several times if you wish, until the closure of the call for applications. Once you have submitted your application, you will not have anymore the possibility to amend it.
For any information on the platform use or in case of difficulty, please contact
Incomplete applications or applications that do not match with the above description won’t be proceeded.
Applications will be evaluated by a selection committee and results will be published on 29th January 2016.
FMSH : Marion FANJAT
CEFR : Hélène MELAT