Atlas Programme: 2020 campaign
Short–term postdoctoral mobility
The Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme and its partners offer postdoctoral mobility grant to researchers in social sciences and humanities for periods from 1 to 3 months.
The programme breaks down into two sections
1. The INCOMING programme
This programme targets researchers affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute based aboard wishing to undertake a research stay in France.
2. The OUTGOING programme
This program targets researchers residing and affiliated with a french institution of higher education and research or a public/private research institute who would like to benefit from a research stay in another country.
Please refer to the different calls to find out what arrangements apply to the competition you have chosen (geographical area, length of the fellowship) and the application procedure.
The first 2020 campaign will be opened from October 1st to December 16th, 2019.
- Africa | FMSH-IFAS-Recherche : France > Southern Africa (outgoing) call in French
- Africa | FMSH-IFRA: East Africa > France (incoming)
- Africa | FMSH-IFRA: France > East Africa (outgoing) call in French
- Asia | FMSH-IFEAC : Central Asia > France (incoming)
- Asia | FMSH-IFEAC : France > Central Asia (outgoing) call in French
- Europe | FMSH-CEFR: Belarus, Moldova, Russia > France (incoming)
- Europe | FMSH-AFU: Ukraine > France (incoming)
- Europe | FMSH-IFR : Romania > France (incoming)
- Europe | FMSH : South Caucasus > France (incoming)
- Middle-East | FMSH-ACSS: Arab countries > France (incoming) call opened from 16 September 2019 to 10 January 2020
- Middle-East | FMSH-CEFAS: France > Arab Peninsula (outgoing) call in French
- Middle-East | FMSH-CRFJ : France > Israël et Jérusalem (outgoing) call in French